Central ‘eating at the Essex Sections annual lunch (Bill Godfrey)
Back to the Fifties (Dave Hicks)
Grand Tour of Europe (John Warr)
A weekend in the sticks (Duncan Ledger)
Goodbye old friends (Bill Newman)
Solid state (Sian Charlton)
Accident reports (Roy Bennett)
Looking forward (Brian Smart)
The rolling English road (Connie Tapper)
Crossness Museum and beam engines (John Keane)
Cycling in bygone years (Patrick Cunningham)
Report from the archivists (Norman Brown)
Road rage (John Wynstanley)
East Northants notes (Ron Mills)
We met at Elsie’s (John Keane)
Vesper’s gold (Bill Newman)
Bedfordshire Chronicle (Veronica Brown)
The Circuit of Bedford (Roy Presland)
The DVT blues (Sidney Schuman)
Just a memory – High Easter (Mary Horsnell)
The invisible committee (Dave Fuller)
The Kathleen Card Memorial Ride (Mike Pendreich, organiser)
Bike America – Part 7 (Colin Waller)
Kyle of Dummess ferry (Peter Lines)
Memories (Edgar Mascall)
General Secretary’s report
Annual General Meeting
Membership Secretary’s report
We value your privacy
Once set, you can manage your preferences at any time by using the cookie settings button.
These are the cookies that are required for our website to work properly, usually for things such as logging in. These cookies are always enabled but do not collect any personal data. You can disable all cookies in your browser but this website may not perform correctly.
1) cookie-gdpr-settings - used to remember your cookie settings on this device.
2) wordpress_logged_in_xxx - This cookie is used to indicate when you’re logged in, and what account you are logged in to.
3) wordpress_test_cookie - This cookie tests whether cookies can be set in your browser.
4) wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1 - This cookie is used to customise your view of the website depending on your settings.
5) PHPSESSID - As you browse through the pages on this site, the session cookie tells the website that you are the same person requesting the web pages and not a new visitor to each page.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to identify error pages and the most or least common pages. This allows us to know the best content to send to our visitors. All information these cookies collect is anonymous. You can turn these off at any time.
1) _ga - Used to distinguish users.
2) _gid - Used to distinguish users.
3) _gat - Used to throttle request rate.
4) gadwp_wg_default_dimension - uses a fraction of the data that is collected by Google Analytics cookies and is used by system administrators.
5) gadwp_wg_default_dimension, gadwp_wg_default_metric & gadwp_wg_default_swmetric - uses a fraction of the data that is collected by Google Analytics cookies and is used by system administrators.
These cookies may be set by third parties and advertisers. They use the cookies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant content or adverts on this site or other sites. They do not usually collect personal data automatically but may uniquely identify your browser and device. You can turn these off at any time.
We don't use any third party cookies at this time.